This ALMOND BUTTER JACKET SWEET POTATO is one of our
favourite high fibre breakfast recipes with an addition of protein packed almond butter.
50 g Unsweetened Almond Butter
250 g Sweet Potato
25 g Olive Oil
10 g Chives
2 g Salt
2 g Pepper
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Sprig Rosemary
FOR ROASTING SWEET POTATO
- Wash the potato thoroughly, use a clean scrubber to clean the surfaces
- Marinate the sweet potato with rosemary, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil
- Wrap around with a silver foil
- Bake for 22 minutes at 200 degree and check if it’s well cooked.
- Cut open the sweet potato with a gentle slit and crush the potato.
- Season the potato again with a bit of olive oil, salt, pepper
- Dollop a spoonful of Almond butter in the center
- Garnish with fresh chives, chopped almonds and a squeeze of lime juice
- Serve warm. enjoy!