Can anyone say no to warm fudgy Brownies? We know we can’t! Made using our classic Unsweetened Almond Butter these are a perfect desk snack staple, plus, they are super easy to make and can be stored in the freezer for a random sugar craving.
½ Cup Rolled Oats
½ Cup Honey
1 & ½ Tsp Baking Soda
1/8th Tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Milk
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1. In a food processor or blender, process rolled oats until very fine and smooth.
2. In a bowl, add cocoa powder, The Butternut Co Unsweetened Almond Butter Creamy, honey, baking soda & salt, and mix it all together.
3. Add 2 tbsp milk of your choice for a thinner batter. And give it a good mix until you have a smooth batter.
4. Line a pan with parchment paper and transfer the batter to the pan and even out with a spatula.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. They should look underdone when you take them out. Slice into squares.
6. Drizzle with The Butternut Co Chocolate Hazelnut Spread and sliced almonds for extra nuttiness and enjoy!