While it’s not originally made of Almond Butter, we thought this comforting candy deserved a mention for the sheer name ALMOND BUTTER CRUNCH CANDY.
Warning: So buttery and addictive that it’s best reserved for #cheatday!
ALMOND BUTTER CRUNCH CANDY
200g chocolate chips or cooking chocolate
1 cup butter
250g brown sugar
1 cup blanched almonds, sliced
2 tbsp The Butternut Co Blanched Almond Butter
1. Melt half of the chocolate and spread over the bottom of your baking pan.
- In a cooking pan, over heat, stir to combine the sugar and butter until melted and homogenously mixed.
- Add in half of the blanched almonds, and the almond butter.
- Spread the hot mixture over the chocolate layer. Top with remaining chocolate chips and blanched almonds.
- Allow it to harden. Break apart once cooled. Enjoy!