You’re going to love these Grain-Free Banana Bread Muffins. It is an easy, low-carb, dairy-free, paleo recipe with no added sugar. A perfect snack, any time of the day!
3 Ripe Bananas
1 Cup The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Almond Butter Creamy
1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Almond Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 175C. Blend your bananas into a puree.
2. Add eggs, almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Blend again.
3. Add salt, almond flour, and baking soda. Gently pulse until combined.
4. Scoop the mixture into a greased/sprayed muffin tin.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted. Enjoy!