You’re 15 minutes away from having Peanut Butter Noodles for your dinner that will change your life for the better! It’s spicy and creamy, easy to make, and made with pantry staples!
450g Any Gluten-Free Noodles
3 Large Garlic Cloves
1 Tbsp Fresh Grated Ginger
1 Tbsp Oil
10 Tbsp The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Peanut Butter Creamy
4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1/3-1 Cup Hot Water
1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Sriracha
1 Tbsp Honey/Maple Syrup
1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1. Cook noodles in a large pot of hot boiling water following package instructions.
2. Add 1 tbsp oil and add finely minced garlic to it. Saute over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown, then add grated ginger and saute for another 1-2 minutes.
3. Turn the gas off and add all the remaining ingredients, start with 1/3 cup of water and whisk until smooth, adding water to desired consistency.
4. Taste and add more sauces or seasonings accordingly.
5. Add about 1/2 of the sauce to cooked pasta and mix together. Add the remaining sauce gradually achieving your perfect consistency.
6. Serve with desired topping or sides. Enjoy!